We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to contribute as a full member of the client team. Associates are typically involved in every phase of a consulting engagement, from pre-proposal research through final implementation.
Typical responsibilities include gathering and analyzing data, conducting competitor assessment studies generating proposals and leading client and analyst teams, and recommending and implementing co-created actions alongside the client. We will nurture your entrepreneurial spirit and are committed to providing you with hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career.
What We Seek
For this role, the following qualifications are required:
- Proven record of academic excellence, preferably with an MBA
- Four/five years’ success in a rigorous environment, such as consulting or major companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Self-directed with ability to operate in ambiguity and to learn quickly
- Native Italian speaker or fluent in Italian
Please send your application to email@example.com